Friday, April 9, 2010

Manimals, What are we? AAAAAUUUHHHHH!!!!!!

Hell yea guys, I am super stoked about this challenge. I'm even more excited about the fact that we definitely have some super attainable goals. So we all have a little bit of homework that we need to get done at some point before this Monday and here it is:

-E-mail me at least one and at most two specific goals. (i know we talked a bit about it already, but the more you think about it the more you will be able to focus that goal into something specific)
-Measurements, I need to know measurements so we have some recordable data to determine progress via that medium.
-Send me some times that work for you throughout the week where maybe we can schedule something, whether it be a team wod, some grocery shopping, or hunting in the wild ala caveman.
-Start logging in our food journals. A super crucial part to this challenge is going to be the re-structuring of your dietary habits and the only way to determine that is by being able to physically see what we do right and what we do wrong.
-And last but not least, send me a little bit about your plan of attack for this challenge. How do you plan to assure that your goals are met? Remember guys this as much an individual challenge as it is a team one, so we are all accountable for our team progress as well.

So with that in mind I ask, Manimals, what are we? AAAAAUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure if my first post came through...but I'm stoked to be part of this team and look forward to the results we will all see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manny

    What's your email address? I forgot to write it down on Thursday night

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manny, Have you received my email??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi team! Hope your challenge is going well so far!...lets get an email chain going around!

    please send me an email : ) we can get a team WOD and dinner together!

    lauren.delia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete