Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some Nutritional Resources

Whats up guys. First and foremost let me start by apologizing to my team for the big gap between posts. I will try all I can to keep up with my personal goal about keeping up with my blog (Now that the violin is done playing for the sad portion of my blog).
We have some serious buisness to talk about, there are goals which need to be met and I feel, both as a coach and an athlete, that nutrition will be the deciding factor when it comes to reaching our goal. I commend you guys that set a fitness goal and are working towards that but the right nutrients will really get you there. With that being said here are a few resources to use that can help you whip up some tasty treats.

www.cfneeats.blogspot.com
www.cfscpaleo.wordpress.com

p.s. also guys just in case you see the post before you see my emails, make sure you let me know your shirt size, and keep up with getting your food logs to either karianne or myself.

1 comment:

  1. hi all! hope your doing well with your personal goals.
    I have a small email chain between Kristen, Kevin and myself. We are just talking about progress, etc. Please email me so I can add you all on!
    lauren.delia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete